COVID-19: SAFETY & UPDATE
Fresco's Waterfront Bistro is taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff. We are monitoring the situation daily and following updates from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.
As an essential service to our community, we will continue to remain open, while looking after the health and safety of all our customers and staff.
The following is a list of actions that have taken place:
- All of our dining tables are six feet apart inside and outside for proper physical distancing
- All employees are required to wear masks while working.
- A Plexiglas shield has been installed at the entrance of our host stand
- We have implemented contactless menus and contacless payment options
- We are sanitizing all tables and chairs after each customer with a fresh cleaning rag and Vanquish (a one step disinfectant, cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide & deodorizer), as well as frequently touched surfaces throughout the restaurant such as door handles, checkbooks, and bathrooms. We are also taking extra measures to have the entire restaurant fogged with Vanquish every morning at 7am.
- A company policy is outlined for our staff to ensure their health and safety.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to customers and staff throughout the restaurant and on tables.
- Customers are required to wear masks when entering the inside dining area in accordance with city mandates. We are providing masks upon request to those in need.
Any employee in contact with another person who tests positive for COVID-19 or has any symptoms of being sick is to stay away from work, get tested and quarantine until results. If the employee tests positive they are to quarantine for 14 days, wear a mask in public places, practice social distancing of 6' and re-test with negative results before returning to work.
We are committed to follow all precautionary measures as set by the CDC and state and local authorities to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff.
We will continue to offer take out, curbside pick up and delivery through Bitesquad, Ubereats and Doordash for customers who are staying home.
We are working diligently to adjust procedures daily in order to benefit all and truly appreciate your understanding and business as we work hard to provide you with the quality food and service, we strive for every day.